Big Drop Brewing - IPA Paradiso
This IPA radiates citrus fruit from the moment you pour it to the second you finish the last sip with a satisfied sigh. The bright, sharp twist of bitterness at the end makes you want to dive back in for one more.
Notes: Orange, tangerine, lemon
Ingredients: Water, barley, wheat, lactose (milk), hops, yeast
Origin: Suffolk, UK
Hops: Chinnook, cascade, Simcoe, Citra & Columbus
Size: 355 ml
From Untappd: "Citrus, Citrus, Citrus ... nice bitter nice bright good color" Marcel R.
- World Beer Awards - 2020 - Country Winner - United Kingdom
- European Beer Challenge - Low Alcohol - Gold Europe
- World Beer Awards - 2019- Session IPA - Bronze - United Kingdom
- Casual Dining - King of Craft - Winner
- International Brewing Awards - No and Low Alcohol - World Champion
- US Open Beer Championship - Non-Alcoholic IPA - Silver - U.S.A
- European Beer Challenge - AF Top Fermentation - Silver - Europe